HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with applicable data protection regulations and adhering to the principle of transparency, we strive for all information and communication regarding the processing of personal data to be easily accessible and easy to understand for all users. To this end, DIRDAM LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS, S.L., as data controller, hereby informs you that the data obtained through its website https://www.dirdamls.com will be processed according to current legislation. We use your data to answer the questions you ask through the online contact form and, where appropriate, to send you commercial information about our products and/or services according to your interests—current and future—if you give your prior express consent to do so on our online contact form by ticking the corresponding box. This information includes advertising and promotional communications sent by e-mail, telephone, post, fax or any other means.
The services offered through the website are available only for individuals who are of legal age. Therefore, if you do not meet this requirement, you must refrain from providing personal information on our contact form. However, according to Article 8 of the GDPR (EU) 2016/679, minors who are fourteen may register to have their personal data processed with the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians.
DIRDAM LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS, S.L. hereby informs you that the personal data collected through the online contact form will be included in a specific file belonging to the Organisation, which commits itself to process this data with strict confidentiality, upholding an obligation of secrecy and guaranteeing adequate security measures.
Please note that no data will be passed on to third parties nor will international data transfers be made unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The data controller shall facilitate the exercise of the data subject’s rights under Articles 15 to 22 GDPR (EU) 2016/679 at the address provided in the Legal Notice. They are:
• the right to request access to personal data concerning him or her,
• the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data,
• the right to request restriction of processing,
• the right to object to processing,
• the right to data portability.
We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For more information, go to www.agpd.es.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• COMPANY NAME: DIRDAM LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS, S.L. (henceforth DIRDAM LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS)
• TAX ID NO.: B-86100880
• REGISTERED OFFICE: Calle Basilea, No. 12 (28224) Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
• PHONE NUMBER: (+34) 697-484-667
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 28382, sheet 168, entry 1, page M-511131.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At DIRDAM LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS, we process the information that you, the users, provide us for the following reasons:
• To improve your purchasing experience at DIRDAM, attending to your individual wishes and always with the utmost transparency.
• We want to offer you a better experience with DIRDAM, which is why we constantly aim impress you. To do this, we need to get to know you better and to be able to adapt to your preferences, your personal situation and your tastes. When we use your personal data to obtain more comprehensive information about you, we will do so in compliance with regulations and, when required, we will ask for your permission to do so.
• To send you commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to you, if you have previously given us your express consent to do so.
• To answer your questions through our online contact form.
• To manage and supervise the contractual relationship established with suppliers, clients and employees.
• If you have sent your C.V. through our online contact form, we will store it in our database in the event of a possible job opening and to evaluate your candidacy with regard to the position.
Users are responsible, at all times, for the veracity of the data they provide and for communicating any changes in these data. DIRDAM is exempt from any type of liability in this regard.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The lawful basis for processing your data is as follows:
• for the performance of a contract if you are a client, employee or supplier;
• when consent is given by the interested party on the website, through a request or enquiry on our online contact form;
• when consent is given by the interested party if he or she submits a CV;
• when we have the user’s prior express consent to send advertising/commercial material.
We will store the collected and processed data for a limited period of time. This period will last as long as is required for DIRDAM to fulfil its obligations, in accordance with different applicable regulations.
The personal data provided will be stored:
• as long as the business relationship exists;
• until the data subject requests that it be erased.
WHO WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED WITH?
DIRDAM is legally required to share your data with:
• the tax authorities (if you are an employee, supplier or client),
• the administration of justice, if necessary.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Everyone has the right to receive confirmation as to whether DIRDAM is processing their personal data. The data controller shall facilitate the exercise of the data subject’s rights under Articles 15 to 22 GDPR (EU) 2016/679, listed below, at the address provided under the heading Data Controller.
• Right of access by the data subject: The data subject shall have the right to receive confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, access to the specific data that are being processed.
• Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of a supplementary statement.
• Right to erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase, inter alia, personal data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
• Right to request restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing his or her personal data in certain specified situations.
• Right to object to processing: The data subject shall have the right to object to the data controller processing his or her personal data.
• Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 (Madrid), if you believe that your data have not been properly handled.
WHERE ARE YOUR DATA OBTAINED?
The personal data we process at DIRDAM may be obtained from the following sources:
• databases created on different websites,
• contact with us through our website’s online form: http://www.dirdamls.com/contacto.
The data categories that are processed in the online contact form are identification details that are used to obtain commercial information (name and surname, e-mail address), and the personal data categories that are processed if you send us your CV are identification, academic and professional details.
WHAT REGULATIONS HAVE WE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We hereby inform you that, in order to adapt our website to current requirements, we have used the following applicable regulations:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
• Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-EC).